Saturday, April 2, 2011

Things I Look 4 in Guys @mary

i know everybody always as a little checklist in the back of there mind in which states things or qualities they like in the gender they are attracted to. assuming most of my readers are girls im going to focus on qualities most girls like in guys. and then my checklist i give for guys.

Random Thought: There is a movie with hillary duff that talks about a checklist for qualities that she looks for in a guy:) hmmm Called:
                              
 >>The Business Of Falling In Love<<

<<<<<<<<Heres a picture of her in that ^^^^^ movie:)


Okay. Back On Topic

Girls Top Picks:
1. looks<< they want a man that the can show off!
2. funny<<<< he got to make us laugh:))
3. outgoing<<< approachable please
4. tall<<< protect us, and make up tip toe to kiss
5. charming<<< knows what to say, and when to say it:))

My List (Exclamation Point, Exclamation Point)
1.Funny * I love guys that can make me laugh*
2.Outgoing *i like guys that have lots of self confidence and with that they are not shy*
3. Smart *i want a guy that can get a job that is successful and good!*
4. Determined * i would like a guy that knows what he wants in life, and isn't afraid to fight for it*

so there you have it my top 4 qualities i would like to have in a guy. Comment yours:)

yours truly, miss mary:))

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment