Saturday, April 2, 2011

All about Kera --Kera

Soo my name is Kera!(:

i love to hangout with friends and listen to most of the different types of music.
I'm a blonde with shockingly blue eyes(: I'm short, 5'2"
My favorite colors are lime green and purple.
I love to meet new people even though some people think i'm mean, it's just because they  never took the time to get to know the real me or because they aren't worth my time.
If i love you enough ill give you second chances maybe even more then that.
That doesn't mean that you can push me around though because if it comes to fight or flight, i will definatley fight.
I love to play soccer (forward!!)
and i most of the time have a potty mouth:/ haha but most people get over that.
I have three amazing best friends that i couldn't even imagine to live without.
I judge people, but can change my mind about them.
The first impression means the most to me.
I laugh alot and don't show my emotions too much, rarely ever.
My friends say im a good secret keeper so i could be your girl for that(:
I've been single for about 10 months now (not too sure if thats a good or bad thing yet).
I REALLY like Quin and have for 7 months now. ugh!
My friends and family mean the world to me! don't mess with them.
People talk shit but i just ignore them because words can't bring me down!(:
I'm always looking for someone who is nice and funny to hangout with.
I'm afraid of getting hurt so i don't fall very easily.?
I'm not afraid of going for what i believe in
I can't live without my Phone!! haha
I usually fight off the firls that get in the way of getting a guy!(;
*Hint: hes mine bitchh.. get over it*
yes it's true(:
I'm not afraid to reach for the stars even though i might not get there
I have big dreams and i know they won't all come true but im gonna try(:
<33

Love,

Kera(:




P.S.
Mary loves you (haa i just hacked into this post) :))) bff foreveraaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment