Sunday, April 3, 2011

How i make extra cash:) @mary

Hey all you readers out there.
this post is gonna be based around how teenagers like me can make some extra cash.
Im sure almost all the teens in this big beautiful world want some extra cash for candy, clothes, or anything we want. lol?
 OKAY so this is how i make extra cash, and about how much money i make from doing these things. Just to remind you that these prices are what people pay me, so you could make less or more.

Babysitting: probely the most famous job for teens. i babysit my neighboors who have 4 kids so i make around 10 dollars a hour.

tutoring: this may be hard for some of you people, who dont like to teach or dont have the time. but i tutor this 10 year old kid for about 20 dollars each time. soo yepp

cleaning my garage and barn: my dad pays me about 20 bucks to clean either one of those. i clean them maybe every 6 months (it dosnt get messy quick)

washing my parents car: my parents pay me about 5 bucks to clean their car. fun and easy(exclamation point)

mowing our yard: i dont get paid to do this, but sometimes i do 5 bucks sometimes

just asking for more chores: i just ask my mom for some ways to make money and she usaully has stuff she dosnt want to do.:)

these are the ways that i make money. i would love to see how other people make some extra cash:)

keep it safe,
mary <3

No comments:

Post a Comment