Monday, April 4, 2011

Lets Play Some 20 questions:)

him: Do you wanna play 20 questions?


me: okay you start


*ugg he is taking forever to respond*
*omggg hurry the eff up*
*blahhhhh bored out of my mind, watching kate+8:)*
*oh my freakin goodness, hurry up*

him: 1. why do you like me


*ommgg i barely like you and i have no idea why i freakin like hime uggg, what should i say?*

me: reasons


*haaa sooo not gonna tell him*

him: what reasons..you have to answer


*wow since when are you the boss of me?*
*what i want to say is: because beneath all of your bullshit i see your actually a nice person*
*can i say that? or is that to meann. uggg i need keras input of coarse she is not answering her phone...*


me: becuase you are sweet and funny and cool


*ugg i hate telling people why i like them its soo annoyingg*


him: oh lol


me: so who do you like?


him: idk you tell me


*so i am done with this conversation he is very much so annoying me. soo byee!*

No comments:

Post a Comment