Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update: finals, hot box && dance @mary

Heyy girls and guys.

Its mary here, the one who has hazel eyes, who is tall, and blonde. remember me?
OKAY so i have a geometry test tomorrow:)
and a geometry final on friday and monday
and a geometry end of coarse exam in 2 weeeks. YUMMM!

kera has the same thing. lammmeee

hotbox: so i am running for office (to be an officer) or a group at my high school. and me and 27 other people ran. there is 12 positions. and we have to sit in the hot box....uggg....

dance: for the formal for freshman i am going with a black man....

and thats about it...

time to go study

25 minutes studying for test tomorrow
25 minutes reading for my reading requirement
5 minutes organizing my binder.
10 minutes studying for my vocab quiz.
15 minutes studying for end of coarse exam.

it is 6 pm right now so that would mean that if i start (soon) i would be working until 7:20. not that bad. my i might need to read longer since 1000 read pages are due like in 2 weeks yumm!!

i love you and you and you
&&& jesus christ<3

lovveee marrrryyyy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment