Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Miss Little No Talents @mary

Hey everybody it is mary here (the one who posts a lot, the one who has hazel eyes, the girl who is random and too hyper).

anyways i have a major problem. would you all like to know about it? okay well i have no talents (sad face). i told this super hot guy that and he said you are good a piano, and the funny thing is that he is 25 times better than me:) got to love nice people. 

so sometimes i wonder what i was born to do. but i mean right now my life is focused on school, and just having fun. i dont want to cry any tears over guys, so i am just not gonna let myself fall for another disappointment guy. 

my point is that right now i dont reaaly care about if i have a talent. becuase one day when i am not exspecting it a hidden talent will hit me in the face. and it wll be the best punch ever:)

UPDATE: i amm soooo bored.

i love everybody who has a kind heart:0

<3

marry is the name

No comments:

Post a Comment